Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happiness Is a Choice

Yes.. Remarkably, I am blissfully happy.. Been like this for two to three days straight and I have never been so unremorseful..

Simply because while everyone around me are having love issues I, on the other hand, am thriving on this beautiful emotion. It's intoxicating. It's silly. It's unbelievably consuming... I can't even get my head straight, I simply am happy...

Happy because I came to terms with a lot of harsh realities. Happy because I have resolved within me the stuff that has got me into knots for months now. Happy beacuse for the first time, I am trully honest to myself of what I have, being contented with it, enjoying it rather than frustrating myself over for what isn't there.. happy because I choose to be. Happy because I WANT it to be.. And am making faces right now, even I find myself weird.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

On a more serious note, I am happy with myself right now. I woke up one day realizing that I have more than what I ask for. I can be brutally unreasonable. I can be unbelievably difficult. In more ways than one, one could say that I can be and am a total ass about a lot of things.. It gets the best of me at times and somehow lingers... Funny because usually I don't dwell. I just don't but yeah, even the smartest person has their moments..

I am inspired. I am in love and I am loved.. I cannot begin to describe how beautiful what I feel right now. I am at the verge of doing cartwheels and jumping up and down.. I just am.. I can't even write decently about it...

Well then.. let me get back to all of this when the euphoria has mellowed...
I hope I don't break my neck though..

No comments: